This upcoming discussion is to follow-up with our previous discussion on “Sustainable Farming through Agroecology”.
We encourage individual farmers, farmer’s organizations, extension services, NGOs, researchers and every individual interested in agroecology to participate in the upcoming discussions and share your ideas and practices which have given positive results.
The discussion will take place from 20-Feb-2017 to 12-Mar-2017 and address the following questions:
- How do you assess soil health in the field?
- What are agro-ecological practices contributing to the improvement of soil health?
- What are the benefits experienced by farmers in applying these kind of practices?
- Where are the constraints of these practices?
- What are the challenges farmers face on the field with regards to soil?
To find out more, please visit http://teca.fao.org/discussion/agroecology-and-soil-health